Some interesting questions in the prompt. I think I’ll have a go at answering these.
- What are the key pieces of your story you included in the About widget? Why did you make those the focus, instead of all the other wonderful things about you and your blog?
- Art & business are two of the most important things in my life at this point in time. And it’s a pretty nice contrast ;). Other things listed are self-explanatory enough.
- Are there topics you don’t ever want to write about? Why not?
- Have to go with politics. Apart from being quite a taboo subject in my country, I’m not also very educated or interested about it. (Kids these days huh…)
- What fact was hardest to leave off your About page or widget?
- Nothing? I’m reluctant enough to write anything.
- What are the top three things you’d like to learn, or ways you’d like to grow, from blogging? The top three people you’d like to connect with?
- Hoping to gain knowledge in many more areas I am sure blogging can provide: digital art, logo design, crafts, marketing, economics, stock market/investing, blogging, etc. I also hope that the people in this blogging community will be able to change my thinkings in some way and teach me things about life I never knew before, which is why I am not answering this question very well XD.