A hundred thank yous to Fun Simplicity for nominating me for both of these awesome titles! Since I received this from the same person and around the same time, I’ve decided to do just the Liebster Award, because honestly if I did two, I’d most likely be nominating the same people over and over anyway!
Apparently from what I’ve read, the Liebster Award was created to more or less recognize/discover new bloggers, and with each passing on more bloggers get recognized. Let’s get on with Fun Simplicity’s questions for me!
Who/What inspires you to start a blog?
My love for art and the desire to keep it in my life in anticipation of an upcoming change (college) <3.
Who is your favourite author?
This question is darn tough! Besides of having loads and loads, my best reads are not always from my best authors, because not every author writes all their books to the same standard. I’m thinking of linking my goodreads account to the blog so that people can see the great books I read, but I’m kinda torn too because I don’t want you guys to see all the crap that I also consume. Anyway, my one of my all-time favourite auto-buy author:
LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD – my latest obsession. I’ve finished her latest Vorkosigan novel and am going through her Curse of Chalion series. Oh my gosh cannot gush enough about her books. Superb at both scifi & fantasy genre, and amazing characters!
What is your favourite pastime?
Which country are you from?
What is your favourite season?
I would say winter, but the fact is my country’s ‘winter’ does not constitute an actual winter, so I’m not sure how well I will like it if I’ve had the chance to live through one.
What is your most memorable moment?
Lots! But one that just happened less than a year ago is my graduation ceremony, just because it’s such a bittersweet occasion, and oh, the president of Indonesia came!!
If you’ve won a free trip, which country would you like to travel to?
Korea for the winter, skiing and the food…during winter. Being extremely cold one minute, and toasty warm with great food on the grill in another is bliss.
If you are alone in a haunted house, what will you do?
Priority number one: get out of the freaking house!
If you meet an alien, what will you say?
Hello, do you speak English? Oh, no? Do you speak Thai? Oh? (I’m guessing our conversation would end there..)
If you have a time machine, which era will you travel too?
The futuristic era!
What is your Christmas wish for Santa this year?
Hi Santa, can you please give me straight A’s?
THE RULES FOR PASSING THIS AWARD ON
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own or your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
Now, for my nominations. These blogs are what I’ve been reading and found interesting, fun or extremely educational and worthy of recognition. I’m trying to avoid repeat nominations, but I’m not 100% sure either if any of you on the list haven’t been given the award, so if you have then forget this! Also, to accept or not is entirely up to you.
Lula Harp – lovely posts on thoughts, life, photography, but most importantly…urgh the food!
Everyday Wonders – health, fitness & inspiration!
Ivan Proust – to reiterate my blogroll description, confusingly delightful.
Ari en l’air – neighborhood ballerina; someone I’d love to see more of!
Zara – so much life, it’s just fun to read.
Kaerucha – fellow art lover ❤
Coffeemumswims – coffee, swimming and always with terrific photography!
Cocoa Evenings – while Coffeemum gives you cool, Cocoa, in my opinion, gives you warmth <3.
Anand’s Caricatures and Parodies – fab humour, fab writing.
Aaaah this post is becoming really long.
Let’s get on with the questions I have for the people who accepts my nomination.
- Who or what inspired you to blogging?
- Favourite day of the week & why?
- A technology you would love to be made possible for use?
- Favourite book genre?
- One thing on your bucket list?
- An embarassing moment in your life?
- A proud moment in your life?
- Egg or chicken?
- Favourite thing to do on the weekend?
- What is your curtain pattern?
- One fact people (here) don’t know about you?